Costa Rica for honeymooners, families with kids, solos, … for everyone… for you!!!!!!!!
Costa Rica is one of the most precious tourist destinations in the world.
This country can be considered a paradise by many even though it has only recently begun to see more and more visitors flocking to its white water rivers which take you through a host of diverse landscapes.
Why do we suggest you a visit to Arenal Volcano? Besides it is a highlight of any travel to Costa Rica, if you have never been so close to an active volcano, this experience will you leave you exhilarated. The almost daily incandescent spectacle, rising 5,480 feet above an expansive lake and surrounding jungle, and its nocturnal pyrotechnics, have struck awe in the hearts of thousands of observers…
It is the birthplace of ecotourism and, therefore, there are many activities that can be enjoyed in the rainforest, volcanoes, rivers and waterfalls.
Costa Rica has been blessed with a rich biodiversity, here you can:
- Witness active volcanoes like the Volcan Arenal, Irazú or Poás erupt daily.
- Sunbathe on the beautiful beaches of Cahuita, Drake Bay and Pavones.
- Go surfing, swimming, snorkeling and sport fishing in Tamarindo, Playa Grande, Playa Ocotal, and Playa Negra.
- White water raft on the Rios Pacuare, Reventazon or Parrita.
- Tour the amazing Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Visit the wet yet stunning Monteverde Cloud Forest.
- Explore the remote Southern Pacific Coast of the Osa Peninsula & the Piedras Blancas National Park.
- Tour the Guanacaste Region with the fiery Volcan Rincon de la Vieja.
- Party on the exotic Southern Caribbean Coast in places like Puerto Viejo and Cahuita.
Whether you’re here to surf or to enjoy the untouched wonders of this heaven, there is something exciting for every visitor.
But you should judge for yourself! CHECK ITINERARY
For more information call us at +54 1149515968 or send us an email to email@example.com